Power seeks tyo keep its owner hidden and keep the secrets of Ptolus. Like all the swords it also seeks to further the growth of Ptolus, and defeat the Galchutt and their servants. Power favors the criminal organizations of Ptolus though it doesn’t seem to play any favorites. Deciet’s “inner voice” is that of a sneaky rogue.
- +2 Longsword
- Enhancement: Hit and Damage Rolls
- +2d6 on Crit
- Deciet and its wielder are immune to all scrying and divination rituals.
- Encounter Power: Deciet becomes any 1 Handed melee weapon.
Deceit grants further powers depending on how pleased it is with its current owners actions.
Currently it is providing:
- +2 to Bluff
- +2 to Stealth
- +2 Reflex Defense
- Daily Power : Move Action Teleport 5 squares and become invisible.
- Daily Power: Become a ranged weapon