Everyone played except Symba. Xp was 815 Symba gets 200 xp for participating in the first part of the quest.
You had 2 quests. One was to recover the Green Dragon Skin from the Ratman, which you did and received your reward of 40 gp each.
The other quest was to discover who was leading the ratmen and why they were so active lately. You weren’t really able to discover why they had been so active but they were being led by a young white dragon, which certainly seems unusual. As a reward for this quest you are all full fledged members of the Delvers Guild now, with the following benefits:
1. Guild Information – The guild keeps reports on the adventures of all its memebers. These can be useful for research or find new areas of the dungeon to loot. In game terms you can use the guild information for a +2 to a skill check on Dungeoneering or if you just want to find an area of the dungeon to loot.
2. 10% discount at Ebberts Outfitters.
3. Access to the guild map room and library. These will give you a +2 to almost any research check you need to make.
4. Access to guild waystations. The guild has scattered waystations throughout the dungeons below Ptolus. You now have access to maps that show the locations of them. The waystations are prepared “safe”spots” to rest in the dungeon. They are not warded or protected by magic but are hidden by an illusion making them difficult to find unless you know where to look.
5. Access to the guild Teleportation Circle. ( No one can teleport yet but this will be nice to have in the future.)