The Sword of Truth
The Sword of Truth has no “inner voice” like the swords of Power, it does not communicate with its wielder. The Sword of Truth seeks to discover the truth in all situations. The sword is Lawful Good and will be displeased if its wielder performs evil deeds.
- +3 Longsword
- Enhancement: Hit and Damage Rolls
- +3d6 on Crit (Radiant Damage)
- Can be used as both a weapon and an implement by a worshiper of Lothian
- At Will: Cast the Discern Lies Ritual No Components Required
- Daily Power: See through any invisibility or concealment until the end of your next turn.
- Encounter Power: The Sword of Truth becomes any 1 or 2 handed Sword.
The Sword of Truth will grant further powers depending on how pleased it is with its current owners actions.